Wednesday 29 September 2010

My first ever photo shoot

Had a lot of fun last night at the camera club, there were some models and some still life, this still life is lucky to be still alife!
There were four studios setup and we were split into groups, this senior citizen was not in my group but just walked in front of us and started taking photos! Goes to show old does not necessarly mean wise.
I got two ok shots, I think, see if you agree.

This one was just for fun

Will try to avoid the feeding frenzy next time :D

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he got away with it, you've gone soft lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair play these girls are so brave. I couldn't stand there with cameras whizzing away, the shots show every blemish and flaw in your skin and I've got shed loads more than these two!

    ReplyDelete