Wednesday 6 October 2010

My first ever photo competition

I entered my camera clubs first competition of the year last night, it's a league type where you enter two digital images at a time and for round one I entered the two that you can see on Flickr
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
The flower is one of my very first, it scored 10/20 :( I still like it but can understand why the score after speaking to the judge who was great and offered some good advice. The other was taken a few months and a few Photoshop lessons later, this scored 20/20 much to my surprise and delight!
So a bit of a roller coaster but thoroughly enjoyed, the low mark came first so ended on a high and picked up some useful advice.
BTW it's 0430 and I have been up since 0345 again, sleep's for pussy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment